Thursday, December 30, 2010

Style Icon: Audrey Hepburn

“My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.”

Miss Hepburn will always be known for her style, her poise and her class.  Breakfast at Tiffany's is by far my favourite movies, I cry every time I hear her calling "cats" name.  If I could wake up looking like anyone tomorrow if would be her.  I am jealous of how she looked in cigarette pants and a black turtle neck, she had a great neck.  She made the little black dress what it is today, simple, structured and classic.

Bella wouldn't move

This is my simple take on an "Audrey" look using what I had in my own closet.
Black cropped pants from Gap
Heals from Spring
Black top from Mexx
Scarf from Coach
-click on links to see items
You can't do Audrey without a strong black eyeliner, I'm wishing today I owned liquid even though I am awful at applying it.  Her makeup was always clean, fresh, simple and elegant.

Really she was just elegant!!

Love Kaydee

No comments:

Post a Comment