Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wreaths I Wish I Had The Patience To Make

With the deep snow out side creating a winter wonderland, I can't help but think about Christmas decor.  I'm pretty wimpy with my DIY skills, more of a starter than a finisher so I'm just going to dream about making these gorgeous wreaths.







I'm really in love with the white felt rosette one, but the snow pulled my wreath down and I think it would cause a swift death for such an absorbent wreath. 

Hope you have more commitment to your DYIness

Love Kaydee

1 comment:

  1. Nope...no more commitment here! I am having trouble putting up all of my Christmas decorations! Mind you, I have enough to decorate an average sized family home, and I live in a 1 bedroom apt. Sifting through all of that without my mom is pretty daunting!

    bah...back to the wine and decorating I go! :)

    ReplyDelete