Sunday, December 12, 2010

Confession: I'm A Reality T.V. Junkie

There is nothing I love more on a lazy Sunday than a reality T.V. marathon.  Whether it comes from TLC, MTV or Discovery I'm hooked for hours.  It all started with "This Old House" when I was only 7 or so years old.  I could watch them turn an old farm house into a 1992 country kitchen trype home all day (oh dusty rose and forest green).  Now its 16 and Pregnant, Keeping up with the Kardashians and like I said anything TLC.  I even love to what the Gosselin Gaggle run around while Kate screams.

Happier Days

I tend to be a bit of a zoner, and can have entire conversations without absorbing anything while enjoy my mind numbingu shows.  This is fine for me, but I'm sure infuriating for those around me.  My secret shame is that I love Celebrity Rehab and Intervention, although I feel terrible saying this, but they interest me more than anything.  I also love little people shows, I like to see them triumph in our giant world.


I think grown girls are supposed to more productive things, maybe if I had a T.V. in the bedroom I could get some laundry put away!!

I'm sure we will have reality T.V. anominus in the future and I will be first in line.  But until then I am going to enjoy my useless Sundays on my oh so comfy couch.

Enjoy your veggin

Love Kaydee

No comments:

Post a Comment