Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Book Club: Sony eReader Review

I must have been a very good girl this year because Santa and his lovely little elves were very good to me on Christmas morning.  Since I am an avid reader I asked for the Sony eReader and when you ask you shall receive right?  I am so in love with this tiny little device (I'm a bit of a gadget junkie), that I haven't put it down for two days.


The coolest part is that I can use my local library to download books, I am hoping this will help me save money.  The reason I haven't used the library in the past is that I am a horrible returner of thing (don't lend me anything you want back tomorrow).  This created late fees, and in the end I should have just bought the book in the first place.  With my new shiny red eReader (good choice Daddy), the books are automatically returned (poof they disappear).  I'll let you know in 21 days how that works, until then I will be busy reading.

I have a few friends that are against eReaders in fear of killing the art of books.  I love books, this will not stop me from buying books that I love. I have started collecting some searies and plan to own the whole lot. But I have run out of shelf space in my house, and money in my wallet with the rate at which I read.  Chapters will still be my heaven, it may even be a bigger treat now absence does make the heart grow fonder!!

If your looking for me today, its damn cold out so I will be on my couch reading a cheesy girlie book from my new toy!!!

Love Kaydee

1 comment:

  1. I really want one of these! BTW, I just took apart a pomegranate using the technique you blogged. Worked great - thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete