Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wine List: Deinhard Riesling

I so enjoy a great glass of white wine (not ready for reds yet), I love the taste and the warm tingly feeling it gives me.  What I love even more is sharing a bottle with friends, just makes it that much more delicious.  But I am frugal and am always on the lookout for a good bottle for under fifteen Canadian.

www.deinhard.com

 Deinhard Green Label has to be my absolute favourite I have tried so far, at at $11.95 well within my budget.  I love the fresh fruitiness of it, I'm not a wine expert so the whole oaky with a hint of dirt thing eludes me.  But it does have a slight crisp bubble to it, its sweet without being syrupy and I can really taste the grape which I love.  This is my go to wine when sharing with friends, and I haven't heard a complaint yet.

Looking forward to lots of bottle Sharing

Love Kaydee

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wine tip! Im always looking for a cheap white as well!- Danielle

    ReplyDelete