Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day Recap

I love a good sale, but a day of sales is my mecca!  I was given some money for Xmas so Mr.N and I decided to brave the crowds and go shopping.  The sales I found did not disappoint me, I really got a good haul this year.  I was being a grown girl and was looking for some good wardrobe staples I was lacking.  I came home with 11 new tops, four of my fave undies and a fab small red leather ottoman from Bouclair.


From Old Navy I got:
Heather gray cardigan
Fuchsia cardigan
One white and one gray cotton long sleeved-T
Gray embellished 3/4 length sleeved-T

From Garage I got:
One white and one black racer back tank, my fave for under clothing

From Mexx I got:
One purple and one black satin embellished T
One gray and one purple v-necked thin knit sweater.

These mix and match pieces all coordinate, all fit well and fill in some major gaps in my wardrobe.  I love the grey cardi so much, but was unable to find my coveted black one.  Old Navy isn't known for the best quality, but at these prices (I spent 200 today) even if they only last one season were worth it.  Now I can start looking for those unique trendy pieces to add to these staples, maybe with more pattern and colour.  I'm going to Florida in less than a month, and can't wait so go shopping in some sun!!

Santa was great to me this year, getting me everything on my list!!

Hope you all had a great Xmas weekend, I loved seeing all of our families

Love Kaydee

No comments:

Post a Comment