Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year, sure my room isn't clean but I did foster two doggies.  I've donated to charities and worked, and smiled at strangers while walking around (they might think I'm crazy).  I got married, was a bridesmaid and hosted a baby shower.  I try to be a good friend, wife and daughter and I look at the bright side of life.

So after world peace and a home for all the needy doggies and babies, I would like the following under the tree in one weeks time.

Sony e-reader, it could help me be better at spelling and grammar which will make others happy.

Sephora Glitz and Glamor kit, cause who doesn't love a sparkle.

Either Sephora's under my trench coat nail polish or Butter London's Rosie lee.

One or all of the following gift cards: MAC, Chapters and Starbucks.

I am always in need of socks and undies, so if you think my Mom will forget you can toss those in too!!

Thank you for your generosity every year, I'll leave out milk, cookies and carrots for the reindeer.

Give Mrs. Clause my love,

All My Love Kaydee

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list Kim! Sign me up for one of each of these please :)

    ReplyDelete