Thursday, February 10, 2011

T's List Of 50 Things

My co-worker T and her daughter have come up with a goal, they each wrote a list of 50 things to accomplish in one year.  Theses are all things that can be done in a year (no trip to the moon, sorry ladies), some are silly others about bettering themselves as people.

As soon as T told me about this list I said to my self, self you must blog about that and come up with your own.



Here is a sampler from T's list:
1. Throw shoes over hydro wires
2. Learn to speak Spanish
3. Take her daughter for a pedicure (daughter hates feet)
4. Learn to clean her hot tub
5. Cook everything out of "eat,shrink, be merry"
6. Cut her own grass
7. Wear nail polish for one whole week (I would have to go a week without)
8. Vacuum/clean her car
9. Go to a movie by herself
10. Make a new friend

OK, so here is my plan I'm going to figure out and do five at a time and let you know how it is going.

Here are my first five:1. I have also always want the courage and independence to go to a movie by myself
2. Drink only water for one whole week
3. Find and try a new veggie
4. Put ever single piece of clothing away in its home
5. Have a dinner party

Once I have completed those five goals I will move onto the next, giving little updates along the way.  I think everything you do in life is growing experience, even if they are just little growths.

Have any ideas for my list, I'm open to help

Love Kaydee

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea, and think I will start my own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love to see the T's full list as sometimes a girl needs a little motivation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come to the dinner party? I'll bring something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had nail polish on for almost one full day! Let's see if it lasts!?!

    ReplyDelete