Saturday, February 26, 2011

Needed Treat: Viva Glam Gaga Two

I had a boring long Saturday which involved eight hours of first aid training.  I hate sitting in a chair having to behave myself for long periods of time.  Plus with it being for work I really do have to be grown up when all I want to do is fidget, talk and gossip.  To save the day El and I decided to make a quick trip to the mall to touch stuff we would like to buy. 


Luckily I had some HBC points I could redeem and decided to look for a new lipstick at MAC.  I've been wanting to buy a nude lipstick forever, but since I pull orange I've had a hard time finding the right shade.  Anything with a peachy background looks cheep and well orange on me.  I was pretty excited that the Gaga has more of a brown undertone and stays nude and pretty on my lips.

The best part is that all the proceeds for Viva Glam lip products go towards the MAC AIDS fund, which is a great cause to donate to.  So tonight I got both good Karma and a new lipstick, so happiness all around.  Can't wait to pair Gaga with some shadows from my naked palette to create a new look. 

So glad first aid training is done for two more years.

Love Kaydee

1 comment:

  1. Lookn' hot there girlie! Glad you can pull off the nude. When I wear nude lipstick, no matter the undertone, I look like I was born without lips; my skin colour seems to blend right into my lips.

    In light of that fact, I will keep those two things separate...I will continue looking hot while nude, but with a bright red lipstick! ;)

    ReplyDelete