Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nail Art: Luck Of The Irish

I love St.Patty's day, I see it as a day to celebrate having reddish hair and millions of freckles.  I wore a green scrub top, bright citruses eyeshadow and painted my nails bright green.  Having to see patients all day that's about as festive as I could get.


I used Sally Hansen Instra-Dri Mint Sprint as the base, for the clovers Orly's White Tips, Saly Hansens Gilty Pleasure and China Glazes Four Leaf Clover .  To create the image of the cloves I used Bundle Monster   image plate BM03.  Then for the rainbow on my ring fingers I used my Migi nail art pens, but I wish I had taken more time creating nice clean lines.

Wish I was out drinking green beers with all the other kids, they were actually lined up at 9:30am outside our local Irish pub.  Too bad I have to be a grown girl and get up early for work in the morning, a weeknight glass of wine will have to do. 

Have a safe St. Patty's, and if you painted yourself green DO NOT sit or pass out on your couch (aim for the tub)

Love Kaydee

1 comment:

  1. Check out these nails!

    http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/03/newspaper_print_nails.html

    ReplyDelete