I'm going to be completely honest, I love spending money it really makes me happy. I love that moment of pulling out my debit card knowing that what ever I wanted is going to be mine.
Here are my top five things I love to buy:
1. Starbucks Chai Latte, its tastes like Christmas in a cup.
2. Nail Polish- a new colour is always full of new ideas
3. Diet Coke- Its my crack, but way cheaper
4. Glossy Magazines-I eat up whatever celeb gossip I can get my hands on
5. Chap Stick-not sure if my lips make their own moisture anymore
I'm sure I could have 30-40 dollars a month if I gave up buying these item (OK with the coke maybe 50), but they make me happy. I'm a big believer in loving the small things in life, smelling the roses and whatnot. There are five examples of small things that make my life good.