Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hi From Florida!!

Sorry that I haven't posted since I got here, but there really wasn't much to say.  My Grandpa looks great, I am so happy to have gotten to see him again.  But he does go to bed between 7:30 and 8 and the PC is in his bedroom so it has been hard to get some time on it (no wifi).  Mostly we have spent the days out and the evening working on a jigsaw puzzle and reading, I know so exciting eh.  But it has been really relaxing,

Here are just a few pictures

been to every Harley store near by, parents ride

Super cute, was def the youngest person there by 30yrs


My Mom ans Dad

The seagulls were attacking us for our ice cream


Isn't the Gulf beautiful


We pet Kangaroos and wallaby's at Busch Gardens


So Pretty


Doesn't love Amusement parks

We let them groom our hair

Mom and I love rides

OK, more than a few pictures.  One thing I can say is that Florida weather has been murder on my hair and skin, not sure how people live here frizzy all year round.

Today we are going to see the manatees my favourite animal, so excited they are so cute!!

I'll try to post again before I leave..

Love Kaydee

No comments:

Post a Comment