Monday, January 24, 2011

Bill Paying Makes Me Dizzy

 I had this great idea for a post, but then I started looking at my bills and it really does make me dizzy.  I hate money, unless its disposable, trying to figure out the best way to deal with it gives me palpitations.


But I feel like I made a step in the right directions today, I made a calender of when all of our bills are due and taped it to my desk.  That way we always have a reference and don't have to run around searching for that stupid bill (or trying to remember online passwords).  Now if only that Visa fairy would come and twinkle my balance to zero.

Does trying to figure out finance give anyone else's head a whirl?  I even once bought a book to help me, how silly is that spending money to try and save money.  Duel income also means duel spending, we have to keep track of each other and trust me that's not always a walk in the park.

I'm sure if I bothered to look it up I would find that finance is the main reason for divorce.  But I am going to persevere, pay my bills on time, more than the min payment and get ahead.  I'm sure once you are a head of it, it really is a piece of cake.  Until then I will be here vowing to stop shopping, Starbucks and all fun money sucking stuff for the zillenth time. 

Do you know the bill going away fairy, send her my way please..

Love Kaydee

No comments:

Post a Comment