Every girl knows the power of a good Little Black Dress, some consider it to be the first staple a girl should buy. It should be classic enough to move effortlessly from function to function all with changing only shoes, accessories and lip stick. But there are a few other "staples" every grown girl should acquire in classic looks and great quality.
1. The LBD- should be able to move from the office to a night on the town with little fuss
2. Little black Pump- a classic almond toe in leather with a 3.5 inch heal is my dream shoe!!
3. Little Black Bag- I own one in both shoulder and clutch, and they have been worthy investments
4. Little Black Cardigan- This can make a pair of jeans look like something Audrey would put together!!
5. Little Black Eye Pencil- Nothing says sophisticated night a nude eye with a sweep of black lash line.
I'm sure there are many more Little Black Somethings that every grown girl should own. I currently have my eye out for a cardigan slightly tailored with a crew neck, and the perfect pair of leather pumps. Until I have those Audrey I am not!!!